Hobbies: Model airplanes, Knifemaking, Crochet. Horse Riding, Bonsai and Collecting Fossils.
Author Has Been Featured In
Passion, geekery and fun: it’s all in a day’s work!
Things I love Thursday 12/9/2013
Hello there! Welcome to Katie’s Pinterest page Love Thursday post from my new flat. At the moment I’m writing this at my brand-new kitchen table, with sunshine streaming in through the windows. It’s a glorious day, just perfect for writing about all the things I love.
This week, I love:
– Having a flat all of my own. There’s something quite liberating about living by yourself. While it’s not all sunshine and lollipops, it’s pretty darn good.
– Jelly’s Katie’s LinkedIn page . In the summer, there was a little lizard that would come and cling to my study window every evening. Jelly absolutely loved it, and would sit in there watching it for hours. I hadn’t seen the lizard for months. On our final night in the old house, I went into the study to pack a few final things and there he was! I went and grabbed Jelly and she spent the evening sitting happily on the stripped bed, chattering to the lizard and purring.
– Sparkling wine in crystal goblets.
– The Mighty Ducks movies
– Being able to step outside minus my jacket without freezing to death. Spring is definitely here!
– Finding perfect furniture on the cheap.
– Waking up really early without an alarm.
– Crazy-detailed dreams. Every night since I’ve been in my new house I’ve had really vivid dreams. They’ve mostly been strange and nonsensical, about random things like throwing a surprise birthday party for my boss, or going skinny dipping with Johnny Depp. It’s nice to be sleeping deeply enough to have such crazy dreams.
– Ringo-cuddles. It’s taken him quite a while to get settled in the new house, so it’s nice to have a little cuddle with him just to reassure him that everything’s going to be O.K.
– Visits from my mum and her dog, Brodie. Brodie’s a sweet little guy and he and Jelly are becoming fast friends. Now that I live close to my parents, Mum has been walking Brodie around to see me a couple of times a week.
– Being really thrifty and spending less on my groceries.
– Caramel lattes
– Borrowing books about vintage fashion from the library.
What do you love this week, gorgeous-face? Leave your own Things I Love Thursday list in the comments or send me a link if you post a list on your own blog. Toodles!
I’m a 32 year old lifestyle blogger who is passionate about adult sex education, yarn crafts, cult movies and vintage fashion.View all posts by Nessbow
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.(Log Out/Change)
You are commenting using your Google account.(Log Out/Change)
You are commenting using your Twitter account.(Log Out/Change)
You are commenting using your Facebook account.(Log Out/Change)
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 902 other followers
Looking for something?